3rd MedTravel Expo 2019
From 2nd to 5th December 2019, the 3rd International Exhibition MedTravel Expo on Medical Services, Wellness Services, Health Improvement and Treatments was held in Moscow, as part of the Russian Health Care Week.
- The week is the largest series of healthcare and medical events in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States, uniting major international trade fairs such as Zdravookhraneniye 2018, Healthy Lifestyle 2018 and MedTravelExpo 2018.
The Med Travel Expo is an exhibition on medical and healthcare services and healthcare technologies in Russia and abroad. The trade fair aims to showcase the opportunities and achievements of spa facilities and medical clinics.
This powerful platform for the development of medical and health-related services aims to bring together industry experts, cross-sectoral cooperation, advanced training of doctors and exchange of experiences.
The various medical tourism options in Greece, thermal springs and wellness facilities were presented during the Hellenic Health Tourism Forum, during the Med Travel Expo.
The Med Travel Expo hosted more than 140 companies and organisations from 19 countries from all over the world, while the Russian Health Week included more than 1.000 exhibitors from 37 countries. The exhibition was attended by more than 30.000 visitors.
The Hellenic Health Tourism Forum hosted representatives of medical and wellness centers, leading hotel units and water therapy and spa centers in Greece.
The GNTO presented the thermal springs and the possibilities of the spa resorts and thermal complexes of Greece and stressed the options offered for the restoration of the Russian cosmonauts,.
During the event, the Ambassador of Greece in Moscow, Mrs. Catherine Nasika informed Russian travelers planning to visit Greece for medical reasons that wherever they choose to visit, “the sea is always close”, ready to welcome them.
“We organise our holidays to have a good time and to be healthy. This does not always require medical intervention. Sometimes, a special treatment, a beautiful landscape, a clean atmosphere and a healthy diet are enough.”
Participating in MedTravelExpo allows a business/organisation to:
- present the latest and unique technologies and methods of treatment and rehabilitation in the broad medical community of Russia
- develop collaborations between health professionals, resorts, medical centers, travel agencies, insurance companies, etc.
- attract investments in health and spa
- find new forms of promotion
- settle cross-sectoral issues and
- find new partners and increase its activity domestically and internationally
- Health resorts and spas
- General and specialised clinics and medical centers
- Beauty clinics
- Medical travel agencies
- Reproductive Medicine Centers
- Alternative medicine clinics
- Dental clinics